NeoGenPSR gives physicians the full spectrum of the technology’s energy capabilities and repetition rate, with the added benefit of a double pulse rate.
- Advanced pulse functionality
- Ideal for treating more severe skin conditions
- Transformative treatment solutions
- An effective complement, or alternative, to surgical procedures
- Comparable results to a CO₂ fully ablative treatment with less downtime
|Device Classification:||Class IIb|
|Energy Range:||0.5 J – 4.0 J|
|Pulse Rate:||Double pulse|
|Power:||100-120/230Vrms – 50/60Hz – 650Va|
|Dimensions:||470 x 430 x 1060mm|
|Gas Requirement:||Medical Grade Nitrogen|
|Trolley Weight:||25kg/55lb (excludes gas tank)|
|Ambient Environment:||0 to 40 Celsius|
|Relative Humidity:||30 to 75%|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||70.0 to 106.0kpa|
Downlaod the brochure
Everything you need to know about NeoGenPSR
C E NeoGen NeoGenPSR These 7 FDA cleared indications are applicable when using the 5mm nozzle ref 510(k) K072394. The 25mm nozzle is cleared for general dermatological procedures that involve the coagulation of tissue ref 510(k) K221783.
Other NeoGen Products
Low energy option that’s perfect for aesthetic treatments.
A multi-user platform ideal for tailored treatments on the whole body.